So we told you about How we live small to give large in our previous post. Sounds disciplined and really admirable eh? Well don’t hold your breath, we have bad habits too. It’s time to confess!
Well alright, here we are and here goes!
- Candles – this used to be the MAJOR soft spot for Aye. She LOVES candles. We still have a few candles left that she bought at a wholesale from our previous home. Come on, who doesn’t love candles? Just look at those beautiful pictures below! We may still need a few in our new RV when we finally return to the states, but for now, no more candles for Aye! Sigh!
- Bakeware Aye loves to dabble in many different things. Back in 2007 after she left her *yob* of nearly 6 yrs, she decided she was going into baking business which lasted– ummm maybe about a few months. So during the *Baking Fool* phase she purchased a few silicone bakeware. Well guess what? we’re selling those on E-bay too. If you want to buy them from us, leave a comment. We will let you know when it goes up on E-bay! 🙂
- Aye loves to buy things in bulk and in a variety of colors. She loves wraps/pashminas. During the *pashminas loving fool* phase, she bought – well just say a few– dozens– from E-bay! They are going back on E-bay in a few days!! If you are interested in those, you know what to do! 🙂
- Electronic Gadgets and Cars – Aye is always wondering what Jack is secretly buying next on E-bay. There’s always something. He sold and purchased cars from E-bay a few times. Nope, No kidding! That’s how he got this one for Aye. Ask him about cars he can pretty much talk your ears off! Click here so you’ll see for yourself.
- We are both Book Hoarders – but not as bad as the show though, we don’t think. We’ve never seen it, but we’re pretty sure we’re not that bad. We just have way too many books from our college days. Hmm Maybe we can sell those on E-bay too. Won’t hurt to try right??
Well there you have it. We are human and we have weaknesses that each of us have to keep the other in check for…. if you know what I mean. Now that we have definite plans about emptying our home, selling our cars and relocating to Thailand this summer, with a target date, everything has to GO, GO, GO!
“To know you have enough is to be rich” ~Tao Te Ching
What’s your weakness? What “foolish phases” did you go through? Are you a hoarder too, willing to confess?
We realize NOT everyone is emptying their house and going location independent. So what tricks or tips can you share to not go over the deep end with consuming “Stuff”